200W 12V Sunshine Solar Flexible ETFE Range Kit
With a 200W 12V Sunshine Solar Flexible ETFE Range Kit you could expect to generate around 56 amps per day when used in conjunction with the Single Battery Controller supplied with the kit as standard. This figure is the same when used in conjunction with the upgrade option of a Dual Battery Controller, however the MPPT Dual & Single Battery Controller upgrade options offer 10%-30% more solar power generation depending on the solar panel specifications, in short the higher the solar panels open circuit voltage (Voc) the harder an MPPT Controller works to maximise the power generated. With this 200W Kit that equates to around 67 amps per day with an MPPT solar controller during the summer months.
This Sunshine Solar Power Caravan & Motorhome Kit includes a choice of either a single battery charge controller for one battery bank typically used in caravan solar set-ups or a dual battery controller for optimised battery charging of two battery banks useful for those of you wishing to keep both starter and leisure batteries charged commonly used in motorhome solar set-ups.
If you are a competent DIYer this kit has everything you need for a professional looking finish. If you require the services of an installer please contact our Customer Services on 01508 488188.
Solar Panel Specifications
- High Efficiency Monocrystalline Cells
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 200W
- Maximum Power Current (Ipm): 11.1A
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vpm): 18.00V
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 11.9A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.6V
- Nominal Operating Cell Temp. (NOCT): -45 to 80°C
- Maximum System Voltage: DC600V
- Size: 1600 x 830 x 4mm
- 1 x 200W 12V Sunshine Solar Flexible ETFE Range
- 1 x Solar Battery Controller 20A - 12V/24V
- 1 x 6m Extension Cable & Connectors
- 1 x ABS Cable Entry Cover
Solar Performance Guarantee
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
We Also Recommend
Roof hood MPK Vision Star L pro 700x500mm, white, smoked glass, double pleated
WITTER "Pure Instinct" Towball Mounted 4 Bike Cycle Carrier with foldable rails ZX704