200W 12V Sunshine Solar Flexible ETFE Range
This Sunshine Solar Flexible ETFE 200W 12V boasts ultra pure silicon delivering optimal power conversion. A solid copper foundation adds massive strength and prevents corrosion. Thin, light and when fitted to the roof of a caravan or motorhome very aerodynamic. Light weight design combined with high efficiency cells and solar panel flexibility makes the ETFE range also perfect for marine use and many more applications where a rigid framed solar panel is not an option.
The Sunshine Flexible ETFE 200W Solar Panels have been specially manufactured to provide a high DC voltage to maximise battery charging through a higher efficiency MPPT charge controller.
If you are looking for maximum yield from your solar panel for a 12 volt battery systems the 200W Flexible Solar Panel will provide the answer.
With a Sunshine Flexible 200W 12V solar panel you could expect to generate around 67 amps per day when used in conjunction with an MPPT Solar Controller during the summer months.
Solar Panel Specifications
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 200W
- Maximum Power Current (Ipm): 11.1A
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vpm): 18V
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 11.9A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.6V
- Nominal Operating Cell Temp. (NOCT): -45 to 80°C
- Maximum System Voltage: DC600V
- Size: 1600 x 830 x 4mm
- 20° flexibility
- ETFE rough scratch resistant surface which can be walked on in deck shoes.
- Aluminium Substrate
- Highly efficient monocrystalline cells
- Can be conveniently placed on curved solid surfaces
- Can be easily bonded using Fixing Adhesive (no need for drilling)
- 4mm Single Core Cable fitted with type MC4 Connectors (length 900mm)
- One Year Manufacturers Warranty
We Also Recommend
WITTER "Pure Instinct" Towball Mounted 4 Bike Cycle Carrier with foldable rails ZX704