100W 12V Sunshine Solar Flexible ETFE Range
This Sunshine Solar Flexible ETFE 100W 12V boasts ultra pure silicon delivering optimal power conversion. The aluminium backing adds massive strength, preventing corrosion and helps with heat dissipation. Thin, light and when fitted to the roof of a caravan or motorhome very aerodynamic. Light weight design combined with high efficiency cells and solar panel flexibility makes our latest ETFE range also perfect for marine use and many more applications where a rigid framed solar panel is not an option.
With a Sunshine Flexible ETFE 100W 12V solar panel you could expect to generate around 28 amps per day when used in conjunction with a PWM solar charge controller and 33 amps per day when used with an MPPT solar controller during the summer months. Multiple panels can be connected to acquire higher power if needed.
Solar Panel Specifications
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 100W
- Maximum Power Current (Ipm): 5.56
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vpm): 18V
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 6
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.6V
- Nominal Operating Cell Temp. (NOCT): -45 to 80°C
- Maximum System Voltage: DC600V
- Maximum Series Fuse: 9A
- Size: 1220 x 500 x 4mm
- 20° flexibility
- ETFE rough scratch resistant surface which can be walked on in deck shoes.
- Aluminium Substrate
- Highly efficient monocrystalline cells
- Can be conveniently placed on curved solid surfaces
- Can be easily bonded using fixing adhesive (no need for drilling)
- 4mm Single Core Cable fitted with type MC4 Connectors (length 900mm)
- One Year Manufacturers Warranty
We Also Recommend
WITTER "Pure Instinct" Towball Mounted 4 Bike Cycle Carrier with foldable rails ZX704