SCORPION TRACK DRIVER OR FLEET S7-ALS STX70 (Supply & Fit only)
PLEASE NOTE THE BELOW:
As a insurance requirement a registered Scorpion installer/Dealer have to do the installation. Upon purchase details will be sent to a local installer/dealer in your area.
Scorpion Track Fleet - Business Customers
Whether you have a fleet of 5 or 5000 vehicles, ScorpionTrack Fleet’s innovative technology allows you to manage vehicles and drivers with precision, whilst increasing productivity, saving time and money.
Our technology makes the vehicle installation procedure fast and simple, for both installers and fleet managers. It’s easy to see why ScorpionTrack Fleet Management System is the correct choice for your business.
With a choice of unmonitored or monitored by our 24/7/365 Secure Monitoring Centre our ScorpionTrack Fleet S7 Thatcham approved tracker provides our customers with the peace of mind that comes from knowing their Fleet’s security is in the very best hands.
- Real Time Updates
- Google Maps & Street Integration
- Live Mapping
- Custom Dashboard
- Powerful Reporting
- Assign Vehicle Groups
- 24/7/365 Message Alerts
- Custom Geofences
- Know Exact Vehicle Locations
- Business and Private Mileage
- Driver Login & Comparison
- Auxillary & Power Take-Off (PTO) Reporting
STX70 ScorpionTrack S7-ALS– Cars, LCVs, HGVs – CAT S7-ALS Thatcham Accredited, Insurance Approved*
Improve Driver Behaviour
ScorpionTrack Fleet equips you with data to help educate and improve the way your employees drive with the aim of:
- Reducing fuel expenditure.
- Improving safety.
- Reducing the costs and down-time associated with wear and tear.
- Reducing insurance premiums through controlling and reducing risk exposure .
- Increasing operational efficiency.
- Protecting your organisation’s public image and reputation.
Our system analyses the number and severity of speeding, harsh acceleration, harsh braking and excessive idle times events providing you with league tables, individual driver summaries and details journey reports.
Improve your Productivity
Manage your vehicles and drivers with precision.
- Access to real-time KPIs and dashboards covering fuel cost, driver behaviour, comprehensive vehicle/driver journey statistics and much more.
- Receive scheduled reports by email.
- The system enables you to group and filter your drivers by depot, vehicle type or purpose (e.g. delivery drivers, sales team and field technicians).
- The system converts each of your vehicle’s locations into a meaningful address.
- Efficient journey planning and work scheduling can enable extra deliveries, collections and sales visits each day.
- Reduced administration and no more constant phone calling to determine each of your driver’s changing locations.
Risk Management & Policy Compliance
Supports Employer’s duty of care, regulatory and company policy compliance providing you with the ability to
- Monitor vehicle users who are driving for long periods of time.
- Distinguish between operational and private vehicle use to help with expenses, HMRC tax returns and ensuring compliance with your Company Policy regarding private vehicle use.
- Better understand driver behaviour to improve safety, identify driver training needs and reduce road risks.
Reduce your Costs
Massive cost saving potential based on efficiencies and reduction in expenditure achieved by:
Lower Fuel Expenditure
Reduced fuel costs through better route planning and driver behaviour.
Optimal vehicle usage by allocating work to drivers in closest proximity to customer’s location.
Reduced risk of accidents and vehicle wear & tear through improved driver behaviour.
Reduction in insurance premiums*.
Reduction in overtime claims and expense submissions.
* ScorpionTrack customers can benefit from significant premium reductions. ScorpionTrack is always open to partner with insurance and risk management companies to reduce risk and get a better, fairer deal for its fleet customers. By working with Scorpion, insurance companies can lower or mitigate against certain perils. In the event of a claim, claim costs can also be substantially reduced.
With subscription costs equivalent to just 23p per day for each of your vehicles – ScorpionTrack Fleet offers the most affordable, high quality yet simple-to-use systems on the market today.
|1 year Subscription||£109.00|
|2 years Subscription||£195.00|
|3 years Subscription||£259.00|
|4 years Subscription||£329.00|
|5 years Subscription||£369.00|
All of the above subscription charges include VAT @ 20%
For security reasons we are unable to list the ScorpionTrack accessories. Please contact our Technical support team for any enquiries you may have