Dual Battery MPPT Solar Charge Controller 10A 12V/24V - With Display
DuoRacer MPPT charge controller is made for charging two batteries at the same time in a solar system. This controller supports multiple battery types, including Sealed, Gel, Flooded, LiFePO4, and Li-NiCoMn. The device recognizes the start battery system voltage automatically, and trickle charges the battery when the required.
MPPT Solar controllers (Maximum Power Point Tracking) can intelligently regulate the working voltage of solar panels, letting the solar panels always work at Maximum Power Point of V-A curve. Compared with ordinary solar controller, this MPPT controller can increase the efficiency of PV modules by 10% to 30%
The Dual Battery MPPT Solar Charge Controller adopts the advanced MPPT control algorithm, which will minimize the maximum power point loss rate and loss time, also fast track the maximum power point (MPP) of the PV array, and obtain the maximum energy from solar array under any conditions. The energy utilization in the MPPT solar system is increased by 20-30% compared with PWM charging method. The controller features a low-power mode, which reduces standby current when the unit is idle preventing power waste and helping to enhance the products life. The system parameters are shown and set by LED/LCD or the MT11 remote meter (Accessory).
- Maximum Power Point Tracking technology with ultra-fast tracking speed and the tracking efficiency is no less than 99.5% guaranteed
- Advanced MPPT control algorithm to minimize the MPP lost rate and lost time
- The wider range of the MPP operation voltage to improve the PV module utilization
- Auto control function of charging power & charging current limitation (BATT1)
- High quality and low failure rate components of ST, TI and Infineon to ensure the product life.
- Digital circuit control of adaptive three-stage charging mode to enhance BATT1 life.
- BATT1 type can be set via LED/LCD.
- Product runs into the low-power mode when there is no manual operation for a long time, and charging conditions are not satisfied (PV<5V).
- 100% charging and discharging in operationenvironmental temperature range.
- LED and LCD dispiay units selectable.
- Standard Modbus protocol, and RS485 (5V/200mA) communication port for the customer to expand the application area.
① Life battery (BATT1) is the energy storage battery for powering the household loads in the off-grid system, which supports Sealed, Gel, Flooded, LiFePO4, and Li-NiCoMn batteries (the controller can NOT recognize the system voltage automatically).
② Start battery (BATT2) is the energy storage battery which usually built in the vehicle for powering the system such as RV and Boat, and only supports lead-acid battery (the controller will recognize the system voltage automatically).
NOTE: the BATT1 and BATT2 must be at the same voltage level.
- Max Rated Charging Current: 10 amps
- Max Rated Load Current: 10 amps
- Rated Solar Charge Power: 130 Watts @ 12V - 260 Watts @ 24V
- Maximum PV Array: 195W/12V - 390W/24V
- Max Input Voltage: 60V (at min. operating environment temp) 46V (At 25℃ environment temp.)
- Max. conversion efficiency: 97.4%
- Self Consumption: 12mA/12V;8mA/24V - 4mA/12V;3mA/24V (Low-power mode)
- System Voltage: 12V/24V Auto-set
- Battery Selection: Sealed, Gel, Flooded, LiFePO4, and Li-NiCoMn
- Enclosure: IP33
- Max PV Wire Size: 4mm²
Dimensions: 227.2 × 143 × 58.1 mm
We Also Recommend
Roof hood MPK Vision Star L pro 700x500mm, white, smoked glass, double pleated
WITTER "Pure Instinct" Towball Mounted 4 Bike Cycle Carrier with foldable rails ZX704