DATATOOL STEALTH S5-VTS Thatcham and Police Approved 24/7 Monitored Tracking (Supply and fit only)
PLEASE NOTE THE BELOW:
As a insurance requirement a registered Scorpion installer/Dealer has to do the installation upon purchase details will be sent to a local installer/dealer in your area.
Automatic Theft Protection
DATATOOL STEALTH S5 is supplied with Rider ID tags that deliver a significant security enhancement from the original TrakKING Adventure product. As soon as the ignition is switched off, Stealth S5 creates an invisible geo-fence around your bike and starts monitoring for signs of unauthorised movement. If the unit detects movement within the geo-fence the (optional) early warning movement text will be triggered, informing you of a potential theft event. If your bike is subsequently removed from the geo-fenced area without the Rider ID tags present, Stealth S5 will enter alert mode, notifying our 24/7/365 monitoring centre, who will in turn contact you immediately to verify the cause of the alert. If you confirm your bike is stolen, the monitoring team will liaise with the police to aid recovery.
Rider Convenience Features
Datatool Stealth S5 offers full journey history logging and the ability to create location or event based alerts. In normal use, Stealth will record the vehicle position every 15 seconds and upload that data to the cloud every 2 minutes, giving you a permanent record of every journey. Stealth is a true pan European product, with coverage available in all of Western Europe and many countries beyond.
In addition to the tracking capabilities, Stealth also monitors the vehicle battery and will notify the owner of a low battery condition before the battery becomes completely discharged. If the battery is disconnected an alert will be sent to the monitoring team.
With 24/7 monitoring and dedicated staff, Stealth Adventure really does deliver peace of mind.
Additional features include:
- ‘G Sense’ Notifications: (Impact detection and alert): Stealth contains a highly sensitive 3D accelerometer which can detect the difference between a fall in a car park and a high speed impact. SMS notifications can be sent to emergency contacts in the event of a high G impact. Customers can enable or disable ‘G Sense’ from the user control panel.
- ‘Direct to 999’ crash alert: In addition to ‘G Sense’ impact detection and alert, every smartphone owning Stealth customer is offered the optional upgrade of ‘direct to 999’ alert.
- Location Based Alerts: Stealth provides the capability to send an alert based on the vehicle arriving or leaving a specified area. E.g. a reminder to pay a toll.
- Early Warning Alerts: At the first sign of movement, you have the option of receiving an SMS text alert.
Recovery Rate 96%
Datatool Stealth S5-VTS
DATATOOL Stealth S5-VTS responds to all known methods of vehicle theft including techniques used by the modern day thief such as ‘relay theft’, ‘key cloning’ or various means in which the vehicles’ on-board computer is hacked.
Automatic Driver Recognition
Automatic Driver Recognition (ADR) tags to provide immediate theft detection if the vehicle is stolen without keys.
Supplied with Automatic Driver Recognition (ADR) tags – if the vehicle is moved without a tag detected, the unit sends an alert to our 24/7 Monitoring Centre who, in turn, will contact you to confirm whether a theft has occurred.
- Optional External Antenna £23.00 (Ask for more details)
Thatcham Research Security Certified.
Monthly Subscription £ 9.95
1 Year Subscription £109.00
2 Year Subscription £205.00
We Also Recommend
WITTER "Pure Instinct" Towball Mounted 4 Bike Cycle Carrier with foldable rails ZX704