80W Sunshine Solar Caravan & Motorhome Kit
With a 80W Sunshine Solar Power Caravan & Motorhome Kit you could expect to generate around 22 amps per day when used in conjunction with the Single Battery Controller supplied with the kit as standard. This figure is the same when used in conjunction with the upgrade option of a Dual Battery Controller, however the MPPT Dual & Single Battery Controller upgrade options offer 10%-30% more solar power generation depending on the solar panel specifications, in short the higher the solar panels open circuit voltage (Voc) the harder an MPPT Controller works to maximise the power generated. With this 80W Kit that equates to around 26 amps per day with an MPPT solar controller during the summer months.
This Sunshine Solar Power Caravan & Motorhome Kit includes a choice of either a single battery charge controller for one battery bank typically used in caravan solar set-ups or a dual battery controller for optimised battery charging of two battery banks useful for those of you wishing to keep both starter and leisure batteries charged commonly used in motorhome solar set-ups.
If you are a competent DIYer this kit has everything you need for a professional looking finish. If you require the services of an installer please contact our Customer Services on 01508 488188.
Solar Panel Specifications
- High Efficiency Monocrystalline Cells
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 80W
- Maximum Power Current (Ipm): 4.44A
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vpm): 18.00V
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 4.49A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.32V
- Nominal Operating Cell Temp. (NOCT): -45 to 80°C
- Maximum System Voltage: DC1000V
- Size: 1000 x 510 x 35mm
- Weight: 6.6kg
- 1 x Sunshine Solar Panels 80W 12V
- 1 x Solar Battery Controller 10A - 12V/24V - Single or Dual
- 1 x 6m Extension Cable & Connectors
- 1 x Set Of Plastic Corner Mounts - White or Black
- 1 x ABS Cable Entry Cover
Solar Performance Guarantee
- 5 Years Manufacturers Warranty
- 10 Years Warranty 90% Power Output
- 20 Years Warranty 80% Power Output
Save Money..... Don't forget you can save money on add-ons to compliment your solar kit such as the Remote Meter, not only does this give you valuable data about the overall performance of your solar panel it also gives you info on your battery state of charge and makes setting up your system easier. You may also wish to add some Bostik-360 Fixing Adhesive for bonding the solar mounts and cable entry cover.
Important note: The solar panel needs a flat area of 1120mm x 630mm these dimensions include the corner mounts supplied with the kit.