40W Sunshine Solar Caravan Motorhome & Boat Kit
With a 40W Sunshine Solar Power Caravan Motorhome & Boat Kit you could expect to generate around 11 amps per day when used in conjunction with the Single Battery Controller supplied with the kit as standard. This figure is the same when used in conjunction with the upgrade option of a Dual Battery Controller, however the MPPT Dual & Single Battery Controller upgrade options offer 10%-30% more solar power generation depending on the solar panel specifications, in short the higher the solar panels open circuit voltage (Voc) the harder an MPPT Controller works to maximise the power generated. With this 40W Kit that equates to around 13 amps per day with an MPPT solar controller during the summer months.
This 40W Sunshine Solar Caravan Motorhome & Boat Kit includes a single battery charge controller for one battery bank as standard with the option to upgrade to a dual battery controller for optimised battery charging of two battery banks. Our MPPT versions are perfect for those customers wishing to maximise the solar power generated.
Solar Panel Specifications
- High Efficiency Monocrystalline Cells
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 40W
- Maximum Power Current (Ipm): 2.32A
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vpm): 17.2V
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 2.45A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21V
- Nominal Operating Cell Temp. (NOCT): -45 to 80°C
- Maximum System Voltage: DC1000V
- Size: 610 x 540 x 35mm
- Weight: 4.2kg
- 1 x Sunshine Solar Panels 40W 12V
- 1 x Single Battery Controller 10A - 12V/24V (upgrade available)
- 1 x 6m Extension Cable & Connectors
- 1 x Set Of Plastic Corner Mounts - White or Black
- 1 x ABS Cable Entry Cover
Solar Performance Guarantee
- 5 Years Manufacturers Warranty
- 10 Years Warranty 90% Power Output
- 20 Years Warranty 80% Power Output
Don't forget the add-ons to compliment this kit such as the Remote Meter, not only does this give the customer valuable data about the overall performance of their solar panel it also gives them info on the battery state of charge and makes setting up the system easier.
Important note: The solar panel needs a flat area of 730mm x 660mm these dimensions include the corner mounts supplied with the kit.