100W Sunshine 'Slimline' Solar Caravan & Motorhome Kit
With a 100W Sunshine Solar Power Caravan & Motorhome Kit you could expect to generate around 28 amps per day when used in conjunction with the Single Battery Controller supplied with the kit as standard. This figure is the same when used in conjunction with the upgrade option of a Dual Battery Controller, however the MPPT Dual & Single Battery Controller upgrade options offer 10%-30% more solar power generation depending on the solar panel specifications, in short the higher the solar panels open circuit voltage (Voc) the harder an MPPT Controller works to maximise the power generated. With this 100W Kit that equates to around 33 amps per day with an MPPT solar controller during the summer months.
This 100W Sunshine Solar Caravan & Motorhome Kit includes a single battery charge controller for one battery bank as standard with the option to upgrade to a dual battery controller for optimised battery charging of two battery banks. Our MPPT versions are perfect for those customers wishing to maximise the solar power generated.
Due to the popularity of the 100W kits we stock two different sizes of solar panels to make best use of the available roof space.
Solar Panel Specifications
- High Efficiency Monocrystalline Cells
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 100W
- Maximum Power Current (Ipm): 5.81A
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vpm): 17.2V
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 6.18A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.5V
- Nominal Operating Cell Temp. (NOCT): -45 to 80°C
- Maximum System Voltage: DC1000V
- Maximum Series Fuse: 9A
- Sizes: 540 x 1200 x 35mm
- Weight: 8.0kg
- 1 x Sunshine Solar Panels 100W 12V
- 1 x Single Battery Controller 10A - 12V/24V (upgrade available)
- 1 x 6m Extension Cable & Connectors
- 1 x Set Of Plastic Corner Mounts - White or Black
- 1 x ABS Cable Entry Cover
Solar Performance Guarantee
- 5 Years Manufacturers Warranty
- 10 Years Warranty 90% Power Output
- 20 Years Warranty 80% Power Output
Don't forget the add-ons to compliment this kit such as the Remote Meter, not only does this give the customer valuable data about the overall performance of their solar panel it also gives them info on the battery state of charge and makes setting up the system easier.
We Also Recommend
WITTER "Pure Instinct" Towball Mounted 4 Bike Cycle Carrier with foldable rails ZX704