Thule Omnistor 6300 with integrated 12v motor Kit
- The roof-mounted awning is suitable for motorhomes, caravans and vans (mid-class).
- Compatible with existing adapter brackets and accessories (need to be ordered separately)
- Installation using the rooftop adapter (adhesive) or by means of transverse profiles.
- Drilling through the roof is not necessarily due to the mechanical fixation in the adapters.
- Caravan rail remains free for other accessories.
- Perfect fabric tension with sturdy spring arms with patented integrated tension arms to ensure a perfectly tensioned awning fabric for increased wind resistance.
- Standard integrated for awning lengths from 2.60m and 5.00m
- Thule Quick-Lock user-friendly system to help you set up and adjust the support legs to the right heights.
- Thule look matches the contemporary RV design- better integrated on the vehicle roof.
- Optional 12V DC motor operates awning lengths from 3.00m and more without any effort-control is made with a switch through one-touch command- integrated manual override with a hand crank in case of power failure.
- Patented roller tube support for better fabric tension and reduced wrinkling of the fabric.
- Easy roller tube adjustment: perfect closing of the cassette on the side opposite to the gear.
- Improved masking and finish of the technical parts.
- Integrated anti-rattling solutions.
- Integrated fixation for an optional 3rd support leg to ensure higher stability(from 3.75 m awning length).
- Increased reliability: built-in durable systems for long-life performance create higher stability which allows awning lengths up to 5.00m to suit larger vehicles.
- Thule Adjustable Pitch system: the incline of the awning fabric can be set as you please to easily open the door of your vehicle without touching the awning fabric.